- Rogers Enhanced Commodity ETN(NYSEARCA:RGRC):This fund is designed as a broad overview of the commodity world, as it represents 36 different futures contracts.
- Rogers Enhanced Agriculture ETN(NYSEARCA:RGRA):This ETN will compete with RJA as it offers exposure to agricultural commodities, a sector that Rogers is particularly fond of [see also Jim Rogers: This Sector Will Boom in the Coming Years].
- Rogers Enhanced Industrial Metals ETN(NYSEARCA:RGRI): Industrial metals have been struggling as of late, but RGRI may offer a compelling buy once they find a bottom.
- Rogers Enhanced Energy ETN (NYSEARCA:RGRE): This ETN hones in on energy futures contracts.
- Rogers Enhanced Precious Metals ETN(NYSEARCA:RGRP): RGRP will cash in on the surging precious metals trend that has engulfed much of the commodity world.
November 04, 2012
Five New Jim Rogers Commodity ETNs Launching